3839 Folsom Street
Fresh, airy, two bedroom home on two levels is literally projected into the Eastern views, with pristine new finishes PLUS a rented unit below, all a half block to the bustling fun of Bernal Village. Magnolia in full bloom at the front, lovely views from private deck, formal living and dining rooms, 2 beds, 2 full luxe baths, and in-unit laundry hook ups all wrapped in a beautiful Victorian façade. Back patio and two storage sheds offer development potential and lower rented unit creates investment cash flow.
- Charming Victorian steps from Cortland
- Pristine remodeled 2 level, 2 bedroom, 2 bath home with legal unit
- Formal living room & dining room
- Stunning stainless kitchen with designer tile backsplash, quartz counters
- 2 luxe full baths, each with dual sinks
- Private deck with Eastern views
- New systems: furnace, electric, plumbing
- New dual glazed windows
- Stroll to Bernal Village, 89 Walkscore
- Central, Transportation-Friendly Locale: MUNI, EZ freeway access
- Tenant occupied lower unit
Rent: $1,050 per month
Market rent for 2 bedrooms is $3,000 - $3,500.